- Here you can compare leading managed FX providers
- We can help you find a managed FX provider to suit your requirements
- Quotes are completely free and there is no obligation to make a deposit
- Complete just one form to receive multiple quotes / performance reports
- It takes less than a minute
Compare Forex Managed Accounts – UK FCA Regulated
I have discovered an FCA regulated high yield managed forex account based in London, UK.
It has an average monthly return of 10%. In fact, in almost 3 years, they have made over 800% profit, and this is after fees. It is called Hartswell Capital Management. The outstanding thing about this British managed forex account provider is that they have a 3 year independent audit. 3 years is almost unheard of as it proves the last 3 years profits are genuine.
Find out more about Hartswell here.
UK forex managed accounts for UK citizens are not only possible but they are plentiful, although not many of them are regulated. We are fortunate over here in the UK because we can open up accounts. Citizens of the US cannot because of the Dodd-Frank Act which stops offshore brokers from accepting US citizens, although some do, somehow.
Most forex managed accounts not only accept UK citizens, in fact, many rely on them. Most other countries, particularly Dubai, United Arab Emirates, invest heavily in them too.
For more information of this alternative investment, please visit our Ultimate Lowdown.
But why would anyone, UK or otherwise invest their hard earned money in a managed account?
• Firstly, a lot of money can be made, and in a short amount of time. Investors are infuriated by most other investments because they yield poor returns. In the United Kingdom, traditional investments such as savings accounts, mutual funds, bonds, annuities etc, yield limited profits but you won’t get rich any time quickly. A managed forex account with a high yield can make you anything from 2% to 20% or more per month with a starting capital of $10,000 typically.
• Secondly, a big reason why these alternative investments are so popular today is that they are managed. The majority of individuals don’t have the time or desire to study and acquire all the essentials and trade with high concentration and care, on a persistent basis. Professional UK traders do all the hard work so the investor doesn’t have to.
• Thirdly, management of risk is a top priority for fund managers. Accounts should have a drawdown limit which prevents the loss of too much money. Also some accounts have stops on individual trades. Good traders will have a winning percentage of trades of 70% or more.
• Liquidity is another important deliberation. Money isn’t tied up for any set length of time. Property for example means your capital is tied up in it until you sell it. If you put in a withdrawal request from your managed account, in as little as a day, probably two, you can have a little, or all of your account balance transferred into your personal bank account.
There are many reasons why UK investors find managed forex accounts so appealing. I like the fact that with as little as $10,000 starting capital, it can be turned into almost one million dollars in 6 years. See the spreadsheet below to see what I mean.
In Australia, managed forex accounts are otherwise known as managed discretionary accounts. They are slightly different in that discretionary accounts also include other asset classes and not only forex. Australian citizens can get the same returns as Harstwell but they will need to visit this page Equitimax. They are regulated with the Australian regulators ASIC.