- Here you can compare leading managed FX providers
- We can help you find a managed FX provider to suit your requirements
- Quotes are completely free and there is no obligation to make a deposit
- Complete just one form to receive multiple quotes / performance reports
- It takes less than a minute
The Top Arguments To Invest In A Managed Forex Account
Have you been thinking about investing your cash into a managed forex account service? If so, you will want to know the reasons behind investing in one of the world’s great investment vehicles. Below, I have specified some robust explanations why your portfolio would welcome the addition of a managed forex account.
- The top reason why we invest our money is to make more money. A forex managed account is going to make a lot of money for you. If you are used to investing in traditional savings instruments such as stocks and shares, bonds, annuities, mutual funds, savings accounts etc, then you may be lucky to get a return of 5% per year. 5% per month is normal with a managed forex account, 10% per month is totally achievable. More than 100% per year.
- Another motive to open an account is that it is hands off. The traders will be doing all of the work for you. Once it is set up and running, it will deposit money into your account on a regular basis.
- The forex venture is a massive and complex beast. There is a lot to learn to start to make money. With an account, you don’t have to spend countless hours learning all of the tools and strategies that can be bewildering and very time consuming.
- A further reason is liquidity. When investing, this is very important. You don’t want your investments tied up for long periods of time. If you choose to withdraw funds, it will take approximately two days from the moment you request them to them hitting their new destination, ie your bank account.
- It is a safe and low risk investment. Good managed forex trading companies will have a winning trade ratio of about 70%. Excellent traders will win about 90% of trades. There is a low chance of a large drawdown as risk is kept to a minimum. Traders’ top priority is to protect investors’ money. Traders can only trade on your behalf because you give them a limited power of attorney. This allows them to trade but they cannot withdraw your funds.
A managed forex account is an ideal investment for retirees, pensioners or anybody that needs a monthly income or cash flow. Money can be released whenever the investor wants. However, to appreciate the true power of a managed account, profits should be left in the account to compound.
Einstein once said of compound interest, it is “the 8th wonder of the world” and “the greatest mathematical discovery of all time”, and he knew a thing or two.